BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

15 March 2011

19th: what should i do?

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

i don't know why i am posting bout it, but truthfully la kan, i don't know what i feel now. i feel like cry? (yeah) feeling like screaming? (yeah) feeling like wanna deactivate FB and turn off your lappy? (100% yes). actually, entahlah, i do i do love a guy, and totally crazy over him, but sometime i think, i should just let him go, evethough i dont feel like wanna let him go. i can't. yeah. I AM STUPID FOR LIKING HIM RIGHT? i've been hurt a lot before, i let my EGO controlled me for awhile, but with him, i can't. do i really love him? do i really like him? i am not looking thru his appearance or wealth, i think he is mysterious and i really wanna solved this puzzle by myself, i want to dicover himself, eventhough i'll sacrifice my time, energy maybe LIFE? hurm. I am completely lost and confuse, i blame myself for it. entahlah..


AWAK, SAYA SUKA AWAK TAPI... *BIG SIGH*

p/s: i don't like you, but i love you :)

 

0 comments: