BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

26 February 2011

5th: A Day With Family ♥

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Well, yeah, you guys know that i've been hanging out with my parents today, as I mention in last post, it was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!! spending times with them are PRECIOUS than anything else :') we ate Baskin Robbins ( Mint Chocolate Chip IceCream and Prali of Praline IceCream) <3 <3 after jalan-jalan,kitorang rehat in hotel balik, then pergi makan seafood at Tanjung Lumpur <3 they made my day!


 well this is one of the dishes you SHOULD try at Hot & Roll at East Coast Mall, Kuantan. Pahang. it was so CREATIVE, from paratha, it became Paratha Pizza. *thumbs up*



 BASKIN ROBBINS BASKIN ROBBINS BASKIN ROBBINS, I AM AN ICECREAM MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 sorry i can't upload Teluk Chempedak's pictures, so I decided to put any pictures that SHOWS about beach ;) LOL




 ans this is Prali of Praline at Baskin Robbins (that i ATE!)
and this is my MOM favourite icecream, it is Mint Chocolate Chip IceCream! <3

p/s: can't this day get any better than these? <3 <3 and Mister, when should i bring and get you some of this ;)

0 comments: