BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

24 February 2011

3rd: Trying to be a GOOD Muslim ♥

Assalamualaikum and Hi :)

I have a confession to be made, I really want to be a REAL muslims, wearing scarf/hijab/shawl. Actually, I am truly INTERESTED in wearing shawls, pashmina, hijab =) but yeah, due to MUADZAM SHAH's weather, I might sweat like HELL when wearing it, LOL, no offense.
Anyone knows Hana Tajima? yeah, she is my second idol after Yuna <3 I love their style in wearing pashmina, it is actually not hard wearing pashmina :) you can get a free tutorial in youtube and MAYSAA ^^


yuna and hana tajima, aint them so prettayy?? <3


 hana tajima, she is a piece of Allah's perfect creation <3


 when i am trying to be Hana Tajima <3 <3


 and this when i am trying to be like Yuna <3



 i want to have a BFF and be like them <3
 
Yunalis <3

p/s: sorry if korang rasa aku perasan, adatlah manusia kadang-kadang perasan, untuk sedapakan hati mereka sendiri, but, i'll promise, one day, i'll be like them, exactly like them <3 <3

I LOVE YOU HANA TAJIMA AND YUNALIS!!

 

0 comments: