BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

24 February 2011

2nd :- hello my name is Nabila Afiqah bt Nazri


Assalamualaikum guys and girls, 
Heyhey
Annyeong Haseyo,
Hello,

Well, yeah that's my picture, of course I am a girl. LOL
My name is Nabila Afiqah bt Nazri and I am 2o years old,
but unfortunately I'm a little bit CHILDISH, a lil bit? maybe, or A LOT ;) I don't care if you want to hate me or what-so-ever, but i can be truly kind person to anyone that close to me, so LET'S BE FRIEND =)) Next, I am still studying in Uniten Muadzam Shah, in Bachelor of Accounting :DD and i am the only child in my family =D *big smiles* BUT i am not a SPOILT BRAT! --" hey, people, you can call me Bella Nazri, it is not because I WANT TO BE BELLA-SWAN-WANNABE, but the name exist before TWILIGHT came out, and before Kristen Stewart popular ;) cheers~~

 my beloved COBA campus in Muadzam Shah, Pahang. Malaysia =)



College of Business Administration and Accounting(COBA), Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Kampus Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, Muadzam Shah, Pahang.


p/s: hahah, mesti korang ingat i nak bangga-banggakan UNITEN kan?
well tak actually, its just nak perkenalkan kepada korang jer =), chill okayyyy <3

0 comments: